Monday 27 August 2012

No. 7 Triple Protection Tinted Moisturiser.


Hello guys! I got this sample of No. 7's Triple Protection Tinted Moisturiser a couple of months ago when I bought a couple of other products from No. 7. I thought I would like this product as this has been a staple in my mums makeup bag for a long time, so I was excited to try it out.
  I wasn't let down, this tinted moisturiser is really nice. It has quite a sheer coverage but it still evens out the skin tone and gives your skin a lovely, healthy glow. Because my skin is oily, I have to powder my skin quite frequently during the day when I wear this but it doesn't make my skin look super, super shiny which is good!
  This tinted moisturiser has an SPF 15, which always really appeals to me when I buy makeup as I like my skin to be well protected against the sun!
  I am definitely considering buying the full sized tube of this when I am out of the sample tube, I think I would wear it a lot!

2 comments:

  1. I used to work in boots and always thought about buying this but I have oily skin too so I was never sure about it! Glad you reviewed it though, I may give it a go now :)

    http://eyelashwishes-x.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You should try it, I found it fine as long as I powdered my skin! :)

      Delete

Thank you so much for reading and commenting lovlies!xxx