Friday 17 August 2012

Friday Wishlist!


Hello guys, I have never posted a wishlist before, but I was just sitting on the internet lusting over various items, so I thought I would share with you what I have been wishing for this past week-or-so!

Alexander McQueen scarf - I haven't been lusting over this for just the past week-or-so, but since I laid my eyes on it! I think it is a beautiful scarf and I keep telling myself that I will own one, one day!

Clarins Instant Smooth Crystal Lip Balm - I love the look of these lip balms from Clarins! The colour shown in the picture above is 01 Crystal Coral, and how gorgeous does it look?!

Jeffrey Campbell Martini Gold Stud Nude - I have been loving the stud trend recently, I think it is really edgy but wearable and cool! I also love Jeffrey Campbell shoes, I'm not brave enough for Nightwalk's but these I would definitely wear!

River Island Army Jacket - I saw this in store a few days ago and fell in love! I am definitely considering buying this for the coming cooler months!

YooMoo Frozen Yoghurt - a slightly random one! I finished my last tub of YooMoo Frozen Yoghurt the other day, but I am really craving some right now! Haha.

Thanks for reading :). Are you lusting over anything today?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for reading and commenting lovlies!xxx