Sunday 12 August 2012

Bio Oil vs. Rescue Oil!

Hello guys! I have to admit, I have never really ventured into Poundland before. There isn't any particular reason for this, I guess I have never needed to go in there! Anyway, my friend bought me a bottle of Rescue Oil from there, she told me it was a perfect alternative to Bio Oil, so I thought I would try it and see what I thought!


  The first thing I want to talk about is the price, Rescue Oil (40ml) is obviously £1, being from Poundland I would hope that is quite obvious. On the other hand, Bio Oil (60ml) is £8.99, so I'm sure I don't need to tell you who is a winner from this perspective!
  But onto the most important thing, how they both work. All I can say about this is that if you put both of these products into a blank bottle so I didn't know which was which, I would not be able to tell the difference. Honestly, I cannot express how similar these products are. The only noticeable difference is the smell, quite frankly I don't like the smell of Rescue Oil, but for a product that works the same as Bio Oil but for a fraction of the price, can I complain? Probably not!

2 comments:

  1. Wow really?! I'm going to go and buy myself one of these! I use bio oil and couldn't believe the price of it and wondered if it was worth it then, now I know it definitely isn't when you can buy something nearly identical for so cheap!
    eleanorgrace95.blogspot.co.uk
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes really, it is amazing how similar two products can be but how big the price gap between them is!xxx

      Delete

Thank you so much for reading and commenting lovlies!xxx