Saturday 4 August 2012

My Favourite Summer Scents!


Hey guys! I'm staying on the same 'summer favourite' theme as my last post, but this one is about my two favourite summer scents! I personally don't own hundreds and hundreds of different perfumes because I like to have one 'scent' that people can recognise me from, but I do like to change my perfumes in the summer and winter!
  These past couple of months I have been loving Eternity Moment by Calvin Klein, it's a pretty florally smell but it isn't too sweet or strong. When I go out during the day I like to carry a body spray in my bag to use to freshen up throughout the day and I have absolutely been loving Mist You Madly by Soap and Glory, you may know that I love everything by Soap and Glory, especially the smell, so I wasn't surprised when I fell in love with this!

3 comments:

  1. I am feeling much blessed to be here and reading your thought provoking blog. It has truly increased my knowledge. I will surely come again and again to overcome my thirst for knowledge.
    wholesale womens coats

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for reading and commenting lovlies!xxx