Thursday 30 August 2012

August Empties!


Hey guys, I hope you're all well! I cannot believe it is already the end of August - where is this year going?! Anyway, it is time for my August Empties post!

1. Palmer's Cocoa Butter Formula for Stretch Marks.
This is a product I tend to go through quite quickly! I apply it to areas where I have a few stretch marks, it doesn't magically make them disappear but I do think it has faded them somewhat. This is something I will repurchase!

2. Blistex Intensive Moisturiser.
I wrote a post about a few of my favourite lip balms/moisturisers here, and this one was included in it! I have really enjoyed this product, I found it did wonderful things for my lips. I will probably repurchase this at some point in the future but not just yet as I like to try out lots of different lip balms.

3. Burt's Bees Lip Balm with Mango Butter.
This was also in my post about my favourite lip balms. This is another lip product that I have really enjoyed using but will wait to repurchase I can try out other lip balms in the meantime!

4. Soap and Glory Hand Food.
This is my favourite hand cream of choice, I always have a tube to hand in my handbag and I use it every day! It smells really nice, and it moisturises my hands really well. I have already repurchased another tube of this!

5. Clinique Superdefense Moisturiser.
This moisturiser is meant for drier skins, but I used it on any dry patches that I often get around my nose and on my chin and it did the job well. I probably won't repurchase this as it really isn't essential for my oily skin but I liked the product nonetheless.

6. TRESemme Extra Hold Hairspray.
I keep a giant can of this at home to use before I go out but I kept this smaller bottle in my handbag and it was really handy when I needed to touch up my hair during the day! I will probably buy another can of this to fit into my handbag for when I need it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for reading and commenting lovlies!xxx