Monday 7 January 2013

Soap & Glory Sugar Crush Body Scrub


Hey guys! For Christmas I was lucky enough to receive Soap & Glory's 'The Best Of All' set. Inside it, amongst many other goodies, was the Sugar Crush Body Scrub - a.k.a heaven inside a tub - I don't even know where to start with this product, it is just amazing! First of all; it smells good enough to eat (although I wouldn't recommend eating this at all). On the front of the tub it tells you some of the lovely ingredients it is made from, which may explain why it smells good enough to eat, but also why it works so well. It contains 'smashed brown sugar & sweet lime, almond oil & macadamia grains'. I've been using this every three or so days in the bath or shower and every time my skin is left feeling like silk (almost literally - I swear). I had been using Soap & Glory 'Pulp Friction' Scrub religiously for the past year or so, but I may even go as far as saying I prefer this scrub now, it's just lovely!

What's your favourite body scrub? Thank you for reading!!

7 comments:

  1. I love this scrub :) I got it for Christmas and it smells gorgeous! xx

    http://belle-amiebeauty.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. i wish there was more soap and glory here in australia! this sounds beautiful i would love to get my hands on it :)

    http://allthingsbeautybytiarni.blogspot.com.au/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ah that's such a shame that they don't have a lot in Australia, if only you could get your hands on it! xx

      Delete
  3. Hiya just came across your blog! :)
    I really want to try the Soap & Glory scrubs cause I've heard so many good reviews about them, unfortunately haven't purchased one yet but hopefully will soon, I'm sure I won't be disappointed! Anyway, great post sophie.

    Maybe check out my blog if you have the time? :) We could follow each other?

    Lucy x

    www.behind-clothes-doors.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You should try it, you shouldn't be disappointed! xx

      Delete
  4. nice blog! i'm definetly going to try the body scrub!http://thestrikingcat.blogspot.co.uk/
    please subscribe ")

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for reading and commenting lovlies!xxx