Thursday 31 January 2013

LUSH Mint Julips Lip Scrub


Hello guys! Please tell me I am not the only one who suffers with unbearable dry lips during the cold winter months? During this time of the year, this lip scrub is like a life saver to me! I use it every morning (and sometimes in the evening if my lips are extra dry and flaky - ew!) to get rid of any dead or dry skin and leave my lips feeling softer and a bit more normal. Using this then a little lip balm really does set your lips up for a lipstick, lipstain or whatever you like to wear on your lips no matter how dry and horrible they felt before!

The other amazing thing about this lip scrub is the smell, it smells literally identical to mint chocolate-chip ice cream! LUSH do say you can lick this off of your lips after use to clean it away because it is perfectly edible, however I don't really find the idea of licking all the dead skin off my lips too appealing! However, when the odd bit of this has ended up in my mouth it did taste pretty good!


If you want to find out a few of my favourite lip balms to put on after using this scrub you can read my Let's Talk: Lip Balm post here.

Thanks for reading! What are your essential lip care products for these cold months?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for reading and commenting lovlies!xxx