Friday 11 January 2013

Real Techniques Core Collection Set

Hey guys! I know there are plenty of reviews on these brushes in and amongst the 'beauty blogging world' but I love them so much I feel I have to jump on the bandwagon and tell you guys about them! 

Buffing Brush - who has tried this brush and not completely fallen in love with it? It applies any foundation seamlessly and beautifully, leaving a flawless finish on the skin! It even applies my Clinique Stay Matte Foundation wonderfully, even though this foundation looks awful when applied with a normal foundation brush!

Contour Brush - This brush is the perfect shape for applying bronzer in the contours of the cheeks and it is oh-so-soft. I also find it to be a really good size, not too big nor small.

Pointed Foundation Brush - I have to be honest, I've never ever used this as a foundation brush. Instead, I use it to blend in concealer, both under the eyes and on blemishes. It leaves a flawless finish, blending the concealer into the foundation really well, leaving everything I want covered out of sight for the day!

Detailer Brush - I occasionally use this brush to blend in concealer under my eyes. But also occasionally to apply lipstick or gloss. It's one of those small multi-use brushes that are rather handy to have!


Thank you for reading! What are your thoughts on Real Technique's brushes?

3 comments:

  1. This looks like a really solid set of blushes! I'd definitely use the pointed foundation brush to blend concealer as well. Thanks for the review!

    abundanceoferica.blogspot.ca

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've heard amazing things about these brushes! I really do need to pick up a set :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the brushes and the buffing brush in particular! Foundation brush heaven! Followed :) xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for reading and commenting lovlies!xxx