Friday 20 July 2012

Glamour Magazine Freebie: Balance Me Rose Otto Intensive Lip Salve.

Last month I bought Glamour Magazine just so I could get my hands on a couple of free Benefit samples, I was never too interested in magazines, but I did read last months issue and I actually quite enjoyed it, so I decided to purchase this months, completely oblivious to the free Balance Me gifts in this months issue!
  I have never tried any Balance Me products before, so I was very excited to try this. With the magazine there was a choice of three Balance Me products, a moisturiser, an eye cream, a face wash and a lip salve. I chose the lip salve as I am always on the hunt for a good new lip salve!
  I have only been using the products a couple of days but I already LOVE it! First of all, because it is rose it smells and tastes heavenly. It is very moisturising and has a nice texture - on the tube it claims that it 'plumps, smooths and hydrates' and I agree that it does all three. This product is also 100% natural origin, and I like that.
  A full sized tube of this product is £12, I would happily go and buy a full sized tube when I have finished the tube that came with the magazine, I have already used it a lot - even in place of a lipgloss or lipstick throughout the day, I just love it!
  

I would love to try some more Balance Me products, do you have any recommendations? If you do please leave them in the comments:). Thank you for reading!
   

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for reading and commenting lovlies!xxx