Monday 9 July 2012

Garnier Miracle Skin Perfector - All-In-One B.B. Cream.


Hey Guys! I have never really thought of trying B.B. creams too much before, but when I received a free sample of Garnier's B.B. Cream (I ordered my free sample here) I thought I may as well give it a go!
  The product is described as a 'Miracle Skin Perfector' but personally I wouldn't say it was a 'perfector' it has a very sheer coverage and therefore didn't completely perfect my skin. Nevertheless I do really like this product, I like that it has quite a sheer coverage, I think it's nice, especially for summer, and it is very moisturising - maybe a little too moisturising for my oily skin but it is fine as long as I set the B.B. Cream with powder immediately after applying it, and touch up my makeup every few hours - but for drier skins I think this would be just lovely. This product also has SPF 15 which I like and it smells good but hasn't broken me out (yet)!
  The sample I received was in the colour 'light' this matched my skin fairly well, it was a little dark for me but it wasn't too bad when it was blended the product down my neck, but I thought that the colour was way to dark to be called 'light'.
  This B.B. Cream claims to even, cover, illuminate, hydrate and protect your skin, I agree that it does most of these things apart from 'cover', as I have said it is very sheer and therefore doesn't really cover any blemishes or imperfections on the skin. The packaging also says that this B.B. Cream can be used 'as a primer' when I tried this I thought that the B.B. Cream made my pores stand out more so than what they would have done if I had used a normal primer or even just my foundation, so perhaps I wouldn't recommend it for use as a primer!
  I don't think I like this product enough to go and purchase the full sized tube, but I think maybe I would like it more if I had a drier skin type and Garnier offered a wider colour range!

Thank you for reading, have you tried this or any other B.B. Creams? Let me know if you have and what you thought about them in the comments below!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for reading and commenting lovlies!xxx