Thursday 28 June 2012

Dove Summer Glow Lotion


Hello lovelies! I'm not really one to use fake tanning products, so this is unusual for me! Naturally my skin is fairly pale, and I don't mind that so never before have I fake tanned. However, it is now summer (apparently) and I'm not going away this year, so I thought I would try out this product and see how I liked it. I bought the Dove Summer Glow Lotion rather than an actual fake tan because this is said to "gradually build a beautiful tan" and I didn't want to use it to the extent that I looked I had been on holiday for weeks, I just wanted a natural glow.
  When I first applied this product I was scared that I would end up looking streaky, but that didn't happen! I was also worried about turning out orange but even after the first time I applied this product I noticed a difference in the colour of my skin, it had a more bronzed (not orange!) look, but it was still very natural. I have only been applying this product every few days as I don't want to look too tanned, as I have said, I just like my skin to have a natural glow.
  One thing I don't like about this product is the smell - I apply it in the evening in the hope that when I shower the next morning and apply body butter the smell won't show through so much. Also, I only apply a very light layer over areas such as my elbows and knees as they can turn out a lot darker than the rest of the body.
  Overall, this product has changed my views on fake tan completely, and it is now one of my must-haves for the summer!
  
Dove Summer Glow Lotion.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for reading and commenting lovlies!xxx